Job Title: Staff Accountant/Tax Support Staff
Reports To: Tax Advisors-Accountants
To support the delivery of high quality advice and work product in a timely manner to achieve the client’s tax, operating, and risk mitigation objectives.
- Process client data using Microsoft Office and specialized software.
- Maintain workpapers and internal records.
- Prepare business tax returns (1065, 1120S, 1120, Sch C/E) using Lacerte tax software.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, with working knowledge of the foundational principles of accounting
Desired Training & Experience:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze technical issues and work independently
- Microsoft Office proficiency with QuickBooks experience a plus
Non-Essential/Miscellaneous Job Functions:
- Interest in Aviation
Compensation is very competitive and includes health insurance, paid vacation, 401K, and more. Advocate is a flat fee firm without hourly billing requirements. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as instructed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.